On Tuesday, November 13, the Task Force on Citizen Safety and Protection will meet in Pensacola.
WHAT: Public Meeting of the Task Force on Citizen Safety and Protection
WHEN: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
NOTE: Beginning at 9am, Public comment will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Those wishing to make comment must sign-in between 8am – 9:45am. Once all those who have signed-up to speak have commented, the Task Force will enter into the Report Drafting Workshop portion of the meeting. The entire meeting is open to the public.
LOCATION: WSRE Jean and Paul Amos Performance Studio
Pensacola State College
1000 College Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32504
The Florida Channel will be streaming this meeting live on http://thefloridachannel.org. Technical questions should be directed to the Florida Channel at (850) 488-1281.
SATELLITE NEWS TRUCKS PARKING: Media outlets parking a satellite truck on-site must RSVP by notifying the Governor’s Press Office at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on Monday, November 12, 2012.
*Guidelines for Public Comment
- The general public is encouraged to attend.
- Public comments will be limited to three minutes per speaker on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Individuals wishing to address the task force during the public comment section of the meeting must register in the lobby between 8 a.m. and 9:45 a.m.
- Comments must be kept within the allowed time and will be strictly enforced by the time keeper.
- While the task force encourages public testimony, time may not permit all persons wishing to speak to be heard at this meeting.
- The public is also invited to provide input by contacting the task force through the website www.FLGov.com/citizensafety or by e-mailing CitizenSafety@eog.myflorida.com.
Any person requiring special accommodations to participate in this meeting is asked to contact the Governor’s Office by 5 p.m. Thursday, November 8, 2012:
Executive Office of the Governor
Tallahassee, FL 32399
Any person who is hearing or speech impaired, please use the Florida Relay Service to contact the Governor’s Office. (800) 955-8771 (TDD). (800) 955-8770 (Voice).