Whistle-Blower Complaint

How to File a Complaint

If you want to report allegations of misconduct or other abuses in state government, you may file a complaint with the Office of the Chief Inspector General. You can contact us at (850) 717-9264 or submit your concerns in writing to:

Office of the Chief Inspector General
2103 The Capitol
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0001

You may also file your complaint directly with the Agency Inspector General.

How to File a Whistle-Blower Complaint
If you want to report serious allegations of wrongdoing on the part of a public employer or independent contractor who is under contract with the State and you are also a State employee, former State employee, or applicant for State employment, you may qualify for protection including confidentiality of your name and identity in accordance with the Whistle-blower’s Act. For more information about the provisions of the Whistle-blower’s Act, click on the Whistle-Blower’s Hotline Brochure.
***En Español***

In order to request whistle-blower protection, you must report your information to the Chief Inspector General or the applicable Agency Inspector General. You may use the electronic Whistle-blower’s Complaint Form below. You may also call our Whistle-blower’s Hotline or send your written complaints to:

Whistle-blower’s Hotline
Office of the Governor
P.O. Box 151
Tallahassee, FL 32302

Agency Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Form


Comments are closed.