How to File a Whistle Blower Complaint

If you want to report serious allegations of wrongdoing on the part of a public employer or independent contractor who is under contract with the State and you are also a state employee, former State employee, or applicant for State Employment, you may qualify for protection, including confidentiality of your name and identity, in accordance with the Whistle-blowers Act. For more information about the provisions of the Whistle-blower’s Act, click on the Whistle-blower’s Hotline Brochure.

In order to request whistle-blower protection, you MUST report your information to the Chief Inspector General or the applicable Agency Inspector General. You may use the electronic Whistle-blower Complaint Form below. You may also call our Whistle-blower’s hotline or send your written complaints to:

Whistle-blower’s Hotline
Office of the Governor
P.O. Box 151
Tallahassee, FL 32302
(800) 534-5353 Toll Free
(850) 922-1060 in Tallahassee
(850)921-0817 by facsimile

Whistle-blower’s complaint form


Comments are closed.